Financing Your Care
In our office, we offer high quality care and payment options that work for all of our patients. Below you will find a list of insurance and payment plans that we accept. If you don’t see your preferred method on our list, please call our office to find out what other options may be available to you.
Insurance that we accept:
- Aetna PPO
- Assurant Employee Benefits
- AVIA Dental Plan
- Cigna PPO
- Delta Dental
- Dental Directory Services (D.D.S.)
- Dental Health Alliance (D.H.A.)
- Eastern Dental Plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO and HMO
- First Ameritas Life Insurance Company
- GE Wellness
- Healthplex (Capdent)
- MBF ( Is accepted out of network)
- Principal Life Insurance Company
- Protective Dental Plan
- Signature Dental Plan
- SunLife Financial
- The Standard Insurance Company
- The Lincoln National Life Insurance Company
- United Healthcare
Please note: Payment is due at the time of service.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track claims. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. You are responsible for the fees charged by our office, no matter what your insurance coverage may be. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks. Any remaining cost is your responsibility.
We are here to help! Please call for more information about financing your oral health needs in our office!